- My situation or circumstance doesn’t change who God is. He is good at every season. The sooner I realized this, the better it was for me.
- When God says no, it’s a blessing in disguise, sometimes He’s redirecting our steps to something only Him has the full picture of.
- Every season serves a purpose. The present season prepares us for the next, the worse season builds strength, tenacity, and faith in us, it also teaches us lessons that we couldn’t have learned any better.
- I learned to know my place in people’s lives and act accordingly.
- Know your tribe! Everybody is not for you. The people who are really for you will not be against you.
- Sieve every relationship in your life and prune the rest. You go faster when you’re in the right company.
- 2019 was a whole lot, but God sustained me. The storm didn’t take me away because I got Jesus in my boat. He speaks peace still!
P.S: 2020, is the year of the Lord, I will chase Him harder and my heart will pant deeper. I will continue to live purposefully, pray fervently, slay beautifully, soar mightily high and I’ll do ‘me’ more, unapologetically.
Cheers to a glorious 2020! 🥂
Keep flourishing! 💋
Have you gotten your own copy of my book? Get it here.
I have no doubt that you will be tremendously blessed by it and I look forward to receiving your testimony. God bless you.